Thursday, August 11, 2005

my wife made me write this

I think it's funny to do a search on your own name and see who the other people are that share your name. What they look like and what they do. it's a way to size yourself up and see how you're doing in life.
So when I found the blondheaded cheeseball in the picture on the right, I had to paste him up there.
411: he's a car salesman in Canada and his brother works at the same dealership. His brother's name is Lance.
When I explained this inside joke to Alicia she just looked at me quizzically. I used to think that when she looked at me like that, she was trying to figure out what I had just said. Now I realize she is trying to figure out why in the world she ever married me.

4 comments:

Sherrah said...

When I do a search on my name, I'm the only person who comes up. It's kind of lonely being the only me in the world.... :-)

GtotheMizzo said...

I bet all the other Amanda Bouchard's in the world feel a twinge of self-consciousness when they see what Ms. Crosstown Chrysler is workin' with. French, Japanese, AND she looks good in spectacles.

Anonymous said...

There may be others who share your name, but trust me there is still only one "Jason Maroney." And one is enough

loofrin said...

I'm glad you wrote this. That pic really threw me for a loop. I looked at the guy and said... that ain't the prophet... his head isn't square enough. Peace, brother.